Download this free seamless ‘English Spring Garden’ floral tiling pattern created using AI generative art. The pattern, which is in JPG format, can be used in many ways – such as as a Photoshop pattern, tiling backgrounds, textile design, or wrapping paper. To download the pattern, right-click on the image and select “save image as”.
How to use the pattern in Photoshop:
- Open the image in Photoshop
- Make sure its layer is selected in the layers panel
- Go to “Edit” > “Define Pattern.”
- Name your pattern and click “OK.” Your image is now defined as a pattern and can be used in your designs.
Using the new Pattern with the Fill Tool:
- Create a new layer by clicking on “Layer” > “New” > “Layer.”
- Select the layer and click on the “Fill” tool from the toolbar.
- In the “Fill” options at the top, click on the dropdown menu next to “Use” and select “Pattern.”
- From the dropdown menu next to “Custom Pattern,” select the pattern you just defined.
- Adjust the scale of the pattern if necessary by moving the slider next to “Scale.”
- Click “OK” to apply the pattern fill to the selected layer.
Please note! The pattern is generated by AI, and has not been retouched, so it may contain ‘mistakes’